Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Flickr slide show!!

For this class I think we were supposed to choose something HASOM related but I wasn't digging it so I coughed out some recent pictures of me at a gig. Playing music is a big part of my life, and the performances are even more so. You could say I live life weekend after weekend because nothing makes me happier than playing music for anyone.

The Pictures were taken on January 24, 2010. I was performing in a two day festival in East Los Angeles. I had a great time with my band performing and jumping around like a mad man. This event was hosted by Evoekore media, and they have tons of experience with the ska scene. They are the big production on top of every ska bands friend lists, because they are such a big deal. My band’s name is Proyecto Makabro and on stage that night we had our drummer Munster (that’s his stage name we all have stage names), Bass player Karma, keyboard player Martian, Saxophone player Reaper, Ana on the trombone (She was our guest performer that day), Brujo and the microphone singing, Nekro on the guitar, and finally me on the second guitar, my stage name is Graves, lol.

That day was beautiful; it was the same week with the heavy showers, so I was happy to see that it was a sunny, cloudless afternoon, especially since it was outdoors. My band likes to put up a show, which is why my hair is all over the place, I am a great head banger! So you will see my head in funny position throughout the slides. Also I think my nipple is exposed in one picture or two, but I didn’t blur it out, should I? is it ok for guys to show their nipples?

1 comment:

  1. Much rather look at your performing than those pictures of fish :)

    ReplyDelete